Any new venture carries risk, we are keen to minimise that risk for you by offering 2 simple options to acquire your cabins. Outright purchase or lease.
Outright purchase requires £500 deposit per unit at order, 50% of balance 6 weeks prior to delivery and the balance 5 days ahead of installation.
Secondly we offer ongoing business support to maximise occupancy and revenues for your site. We believe success breeds success; our national insights combined with your local knowledge will help to grow your business, which in turn is good for our business.
Lease Options (subject to acceptance)
1. At the end of the lease period units must be returned to reasonable condition
2. Charges are payable in advance and subject to credit checks
3. The Final Purchase Fee is optional
4. Failed or late payments will result in removal of units, without notice
5. Delivery, installation and removal fees are not included
Delivery and Installation
Standard units are assembled on site typically taking two days per unit.
Plots should be level and free draining, we recommend a level and compressed base, 8 meters by 4 meters and at least 30 cm deep of Type 1 stone. Alternatively a concrete slab or well spaced railway sleepers will suffice.
Delivery £1.50 per mile from and returning to SG11 1WA Installation team £65 per hour